Wednesday, May 20, 2009

AN UNEVEN COASTER RIDE: MY SIXTH SEM

Here I hv deviated from my natural way to express myself..I hv decided against writing a poem for the topic since I know that a poem will restrict my use of some words.....As typically as 5 sem can end,mine ended but with a twist...it was the case where I was charged for a brawl(a druken one at that) outside Hyderabad Gate at 10:20 pm(officially that must be 11:30 pm) ..my I-card was taken and was returned the next day after an apology cum showcause letter.Then everything was forgotten and I went ahead for my so called education tour which was nothing but a picnic since no education could even creep thru (thats a given when 60 people who hv nearly similar thinking group together).Neways that trip was filled with lot of fun,drama & adventure the details of which will be told in some other post.

Then somehow the next sem(6th one) started and the ride began.

First came the small bundle of surprises in the form of a new lab which I could not get the hang of till the very end...And a subject whose place I believe no one can understand in engineering, which asks for continuous attention in class, in tests as well as in end sems(no rest from it too).

Then came the big package, the hard part where I was kind of summoned to appear in front of disciplinary committee for my behaviour on that fateful night..somehow I passed those dreadful moments hearing all types of nonsense allegations..The final blow came when I thought nothing more could go wrong..in the form of a hefty Rs 5000 fine....imagine you being innocent but even then this much amount and people actually having the nerve to say that they were lenient, it must be double or triple the amount..neways this just initiated a panic mode and saw me making rounds to some places I have decided never to go again..It was to no result and the fine was paid..

Well if that was bad, then things got even worse(academically) but that's just a thing that no one needs to know( my branch fellows already know) .

My grief was always intensified by the loss some of my friends' suffered during this time..

The most memorable duration in my 6th sem was the mass bunk(officially pen down) that was done in the favour of IT to IIT movement. It was a month long holiday that went just like in a blink of an eye.

Just as a parting gift by God to put a little medicine on the wounds that fate gave this time atleast the end sems went well for me..well enought to be tension free...

No comments: