Sunday, July 27, 2008

SOMEONE

Other people see a person that I am,
appreciate my behaviour of being out of any jam,
referring to me as being cool is not their fault,
as they don't know that I have come to a halt.

People see my exterior but my heart they can't see,
for I am what others want me to be,
can somebody listen to my cries from within,
someone recognize my potential and help me reach in.

Bring out my true nature for which I crave,
then you will see a new meaning of brave,
lazy, a shirker or weak of heart,
would be the adjectives with which I would gladly part.

1 comment:

Abhishek said...

well(this post of yours) it may come as a shock/surprise to many....but haan truly speaking,kabhi-2 your silence speaks a lot....though we aren't able to get it entirely.....and this awesome quality of yours ,to act according to person infront likes, is really "wonderful..amazing..rocking"..."hats off" to you for this BOSS....
Jahan tak baat hai iski :
"can somebody listen to my cries from within,
someone recognize my potential and help me reach in.

Bring out my true nature for which I crave,
then you will see a new meaning of brave"............
the way u keep yourself engaged in various stuffs "movies,serials,novels,masti",it hardly indicates any such feelings....but now we know something more(rather entirely different) about u....hmmmm......